computer projection, win10 projection, win10 can’t search the display screen, how to connect the TV?
win10 has a very useful screen projection function. Many friends may not know how to operate it. Here are the specific steps to share with you (taking Xiaomi TV as an example):
1. First connect the computer to wireless WiFi.
2. Connect the TV to the same wireless WiFi network.
3. Enter the TV application and select the “wireless display” function. (different models may be different, but you can definitely find
. 4. After clicking the wireless display, the “wireless display” and “* * * * in the living room waiting for connection” will appear.
5. Next, operate under win10 system, open windows settings and click system.
6. In the system, click to display.
7. In the display, under the multi display setting, click to connect to the wireless display.
8. The translucent black gray option pops up on the right, and you can search for “TV (model)” under the same network.
9. Click Connect to connect.
10. The default is image projection (that is, what the computer displays and what the TV displays). You can choose to change the projection mode.
from top to bottom: disconnect; Reproduction; Extension: the projected TV terminal can be used as an extension screen. You can move media files to the extension desktop by default; Only the second screen, the notebook or win tablet will be black or not displayed, and all contents will be displayed by the TV end (the projected end).
11. Right click the horn icon in the lower right corner of the PC and select “open volume synthesizer”.
12. Select the TV sound card as the default sound card, and the PC audio will be converted into TV audio.
win10 computer can’t connect to TV
try to disconnect the network, then turn off the box and reconnect. Just try switching the signal source