Active learning is a process that has student learning at its centre. Active learning focuses on how students learn, not just on what they learn. Students are encouraged to ‘think hard’, rather than passively receive information from the teacher.
Research shows us that it is not possible to transmit understanding to students by simply telling them what they need to know. Instead, teachers need to make sure that they challenge their students’ thinking. With active learning, students play an important part in their own learning process. They build knowledge and understanding in response to opportunities provided by their teacher.
The multi-screen interactive solution for education in the field launched by Bijie Networks fully considers the demands of teachers and students in protocol support and functional design, and is compatible with Airplay, Miracast, WiDi, ChromeCast and BJCast (self-developed) projection protocols. Teachers And students can quickly cast the screen of a mobile phone or PC to the large-screen display device wirelessly.
- Smart Classroom mode
- Teaching Mode
The teacher projection the screen of his computer or mobile phone to the master screen of the classroom, and all the group screens see the same content
- Group discussion mode
Students divide into groups and discuss each other separately. Students projection the screen contents of their mobile phones or computers onto their group screens.
- Teacher comment mode
Teachers can present excellent group discussion content on the master screen of the classroom, make some annotations and share
- BiJie Solution
BiJie’s wireless projection solution adopts the public cloud and private cloud deployment solutions of “BiJie Meeting Box” + “Cloud Management Platform” + “Service Customization”, and tailors the exclusive solution according to the actual situation of the classroom.
- Support for native function projection such as Miracast, WIDI, Airplay,Google Cast (no need to install APP)
- Support sender app which can run on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows smart terminal wireless projection (provide APP)
- BiJie meeting box supports wireless/wired access, supports boot screen customization; provides mobile phone scan QR code/PIN/discover projection screen;
- The BiJie meeting box supports cloud management functions, which can be unified management, configuration, data statistics, and can privatized deployment;
- Support multi-box interaction, reverse control and labeling
- Provides a development of wireless projection sender SDK for integration, the Sender SDK is compatible with Android, iOS, Mac, Windows system;
- Provides development of wireless projection receiving SDK for user integration, users can develop their own interface, projection strategy, meeting management, screen code management and other functions based on BiJie meeting box
- Provides a development of the box management interface, based on this interface, users can develop their own operation and maintenance management platform for remote unified management of hardware boxes