How To Connect The BiJie Box To HDTV
Below are simple steps to connect a BiJie Box to an HDTV. It comes with a Receiver, a USB power cord, and a Quick Start Guide. To use the BiJie Box, your TV needs to have an available HDMI port and an available USB port*.
- Get the USB cable and plug the small end into the wireless display receiver.
- Plug the receiver into an available HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the large end of the USB cable to an available USB port* on your TV. This will supply power to the wireless display receiver.
- Turn the TV on and select the input source until you see “Ready to Connect.” **
- Open the Wireless Display Application in your mobile device (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.). This may be in your Settings. The name of this application will vary depending on the device you are using.
- Select ‘BJ62S’ from the list of available Receivers.
- You may be prompted to enter a pin. You’ll find this code displayed on your TV.
Your BiJie Box should now be connected to your HDTV. You are ready to start sharing the content of your mobile device screen.
* If a USB port is not available on your TV, you can plug the power cord into an outlet using a spare phone charger.
** If the TV screen remains black, it means your TV may not be supplying enough power. In this case, plug the USB cord into a spare phone charger and plug it in to an outlet.