How to Make the Most of Wireless Presentation
The right wireless presentation is great for your business only if it checks all these boxes:
- Creates a standards-based wireless connection between the source device and the room display or projector that doesn’t require an app or dongle.
- Makes it effortless for users to connect. Users are more willing to use new technology when it’s easy to use.
- Makes it easy for both employee and guest devices to connect simultaneously to guest and company networks without compromising security.
- Provides a flawless wireless connection so users have a great experience.
- Allows instant switching of presenters without interrupting the presentation.
- Allows for IT teams to manage and configure devices remotely over the network instead of manually troubleshooting on-site.
Some of the best wireless presentation use cases are:
- Smart Classroom
- Conference rooms
- Huddle rooms
- Lecture halls
- Meeting rooms
- Stand up meetings
- Training rooms
- Office communication
(note: BiJie includes integrated digital signage that can be used as a communication hub when displays are not in use)
Business and education facilities often have a dense wireless environment with multiple access points with employees trying to connect at once. Because of this congestion, you need a wireless solution that is designed to cut through the noise and that works in the space you are in.