How to put the screen into TV
mobile screen has become the need of the whole people. Especially during the Chinese new year, working at home and Internet class, we find the convenience and advantages of mobile screen.
for example, if you don’t have a computer at home and want to work online, you can use your mobile phone as a computer. When you go online for class or live broadcast, the projection of your mobile phone onto the large screen is also clearer and more convenient.
maybe many people always think that the mobile phone screen projection is very complex and think they don’t know how to do it, but in fact, it’s not that difficult at all. Here are the three most commonly used and simplest methods of Huawei mobile phone screen projection. Each method is accompanied by operation steps, so that Xiaobai can learn in a few minutes!
are of course applicable to most other mobile phones, but the operation steps are slightly different.
method 1: wireless screen projection
advantages: no other accessories, simple and fast
this is the simplest and fastest screen projection method! No additional equipment is required, which can be implemented in 1 minute, but the premise is that the home TV needs to support the miracast protocol.
miracast is a wireless display standard based on Wi Fi direct connection. As long as it is a display device that supports this standard, it can connect with Huawei mobile phone to realize wireless screen projection.
are now supported by many brands of TVs, such as Hisense, Skyworth, LETV, Xiaomi, Sony, Panasonic, Changhong, TCL, etc., which can directly use wireless projection.
operation steps are very simple and only need 3 steps.
1. First confirm that the wireless display or projection function of the TV is turned on. The steps of different brands of TV will be slightly different. Huawei officials also give specific operation steps for different brands of TV.
2. Pull down the notification bar of Huawei mobile phone and turn on the [WLAN] and [wireless projection] switches. At this time, the mobile phone will automatically search the projection device and select the TV to be projected according to the prompt to connect;
3. After the connection is successful, the mobile phone picture can be directly projected onto the TV and other display devices.
method 2: type-C adapter line / device projection
advantages: it is very simple and does not need the network.
belongs to wired projection, which is not limited by the network, and the connection is more stable and simple. Only one type-C adapter line is required.
type-C adapter line is a type-C interface at one end and HDMI, VGA, DP, DVI and other interfaces at the other end. It mainly depends on the type-C adapter line of whatever interface the TV set at home is. Some switches will be equipped with USB power supply port, and some do not. The general connection with power supply port will be more stable.
1. Insert the type-C interface of the adapter into the mobile terminal; Insert the HDMI connector of the adapter into the corresponding interface of the TV; USB power supply port can be connected to charger for power supply.
2. Switch the signal source of the large screen display device to the corresponding interface. For example, when HDMI port 1 is inserted into the TV terminal, hmdi 1 is selected as the signal source. If HDMI port 2 is selected, HDMI 2 is selected as the signal source, and so on.
3. After the signal source is selected, the screen can be directly cast successfully, and no other settings are required.
method 3: wireless screen projector
wireless screen projector is recommended to use the wireless screen projector produced by Suzhou Bijie Network Co., Ltd., which is compatible with all screen projection protocols and device systems on the market, including apple mobile phone screen projection, apple computer screen projection, Android mobile phone screen projection, windows computer screen projection, tablet computer screen projection, etc., and is suitable for various application scenarios, such as, Intelligent conference room, smart classroom, business demonstration, group teaching of higher education, commercial advertisement projection, wireless projection of hotel rooms and other