1. First, make sure your Mac is connected to the same WiFi network your Apple or smart TV is.
2. Next, find the video you want to display on AirPlay — either on Safari, QuickPlayer, etc.
3. Open System Preferences.
4. Find the icon for “Displays” — which looks like a computer monitor.
5. In the Display menu, make sure you have AirPlay on. Do this by using the two blue arrows to access the drop-down menu.
6. Make sure the box where it says “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available” is checked, too.
7. Next, find the AirPlay icon in the upper menu bar — it looks like a computer monitor with an arrow at the bottom.
BiJie is a high-tech R&D enterprise focusing on the wireless display and interactive. It is committed to provide leading wireless display and interactive product and solution of smart meeting room and classroom.
BiJie can supply Miracast SDKor WiDi SDKwhich supports UIBC and Intel Cursor. We also can supply SDKs of other Wireless Display protocols such as Airplay, DLNA, Google Cast.
At present, BiJie Networks has established cooperation with hundreds of well-known companies and institutions in the world, including Haier(SEHK: 1169) , JD.com(NASDAQ: JD) , 58.com(NYSE：WUBA), PetroChina(NYSE: PTR), MCC, Accenture(NYSE: ACN), Osram(FWB: OSR) and many other industry-level head enterprises.