Computer projection, computer + projector how to achieve efficient wireless projection,
computer wants wireless projection to the projector, you only need an exclusive wireless projector to help you solve the problem of computer wireless projection in one minute.
how to wirelessly project the computer to the projector tutorial
computer wireless projection projector (mirror projection)
1. Connect the receiver box and projector through HDMI cable;
2. Insert the USB key or HDMI key into the computer, press the button, and the computer screen will be projected on the projector wirelessly.
at this time, the computer and the projector are in the mirror projection mode, that is, the computer and the projector are synchronized.
computer wireless projection projector (extended projection)
1. Connect the receiver box and projector through HDMI line;
2. Insert the USB key or HDMI key into the computer (USB key is used for windows7 system and HDMI key is used for win8 / 10 system) – turn on my computer – drive Exe program – Settings – screen projection settings – select image mode – save.
3. Press the button and the computer will project the screen wirelessly on the projector. At this time, the projector screen is the background color of windows system and the screen is blank.
4. Operation of computer extended projector:
1. Content use of extended screen: we can drag the content to be shared on our computer to the extended screen of the computer [click with the left mouse button and drag to the far right].
2. Switching of expansion screen: move the mouse from the expansion screen to the left, and as long as it exceeds the scope of the expansion screen, it will automatically return to the computer.
3. End the extended screen projection: drag the shared files to the main screen of your computer and turn them off. Or the mouse returns to the main computer screen and directly ends the screen projection.
if you need to operate the resolution of the large screen, you can set it according to the conventional computer expansion screen.
press Win + P, and [computer screen only], [copy], [expansion] and [second screen only] appear on the right of the computer display screen. At this time, we need to select [expansion mode] – and then make some conventional settings for the expansion screen.