Laptop wireless display to TV
Laptop wireless display to large screen is generally used in business meetings, through professional meeting display device, such as wireless display, business projector, etc. But if it’s the case of home screen projection, for example, how to put laptop wireless display into intelligent TV?
Laptop display to smart TV (no equipment required)
Hardware preparation: windows 10 Laptop, smart TV, and wireless router (in the same WiFi wireless network environment).
DLNA push protocol for wireless display to TV
First, connect the wireless WiFi of notebook and TV to the same WiFi.
Then, right-click the picture you want to put on the TV in your Laptop, and then click play to device – Xiaomi TV.
Then, a small window playing to the device will pop up, and wait about 30 seconds according to the prompts in the window.
Finally, after waiting about one minute, the pictures in the notebook will be put on the TV.
For many TV playing software (client version) on the notebook, such as thunder video, right-click on the playing interface to appear “DLNA / widi playing device selection”, click to appear the TV model ID, and then click “connect”.
DLNA push advantage: good fluency; but now the smartphone does not support DLNA.
Miracast protocol for wireless display to TV
Connect the WiFi of notebook and TV to the same WiFi.
1. “Start” – > “control panel” – > “network and Internet” – > “network and sharing center”, under the router name in “view active network”, there is a “public network”, which is a “network location type” defined by Windows 7. In this type, various sharing and discovery functions are turned off, and DLNA or Miracast cannot play a role.
2. Here we click “public network”, windows will pop up “set network location” window, which includes “home network”, “work network” and “public network”. Click “home network” and windows will start the “Homegroup” creation wizard. Here, you can refer to the operation in the reference experience to create a Homegroup.
3. After the Homegroup is organized, open the “pictures” folder on the computer, right-click a picture (or a group of pictures), and a command “play” will appear in the right-click menu. Click to pop up the secondary menu. If the TV supporting DLNA or Miracast is turned on, a device name corresponding to the TV will appear in the secondary menu.
4. When we click this device, windows will pop up the “play” window. At the top of the window, the currently available playback devices are listed, and at the bottom, a file (or a group) to be played is listed. You can control the playback of each file in the list. When you double-click a file to be played, the currently playing picture on the TV will stop; wait a moment, the double-click file (as shown in the picture) will appear on the TV screen.
5. In the same way, music and video can be projected onto TV.
Advantages of miracast: wide range of use, Android mobile phone, smart TV, win7 / 8 / 10 computer system can be used.
With the support of DLNA, miracast and other technologies, it is relatively simple for us to display smart TV for laptop. However, in this way, sometimes the screen is not very clear, especially the miracast protocol. Users who pay attention to the effect of watching movies can try using the Bijie wireless display device. The original 4K output is worth having!