Miracast protocol for laptop wireless projection to TV operation:
(Details: how to use Miracast)
Connect the wireless WiFi of notebook and TV to the same WiFi.
TV terminal operation:
Turn on the Miracast protocol of TV.
1. “Start” — > “control panel” — > “network and Internet” — > “network and sharing center”. Under the router name in “view active network”, there is a “public network”, which is a “network location type” defined by Windows 7. Under this type, various sharing and discovery functions are turned off, and DLNA or miracast cannot work.
2. Here we click “public network”, and windows will pop up the “set network location” window, including “home network”, “work network” and “public network”. If we click “home network”, windows will start the “Homegroup” creation wizard.
3. After the family group is set up, open the “pictures” folder on the computer, right-click on a picture (or a group of pictures), and a command “play” will appear in the right-click menu. Click to pop up the secondary menu. If the TV that supports DLNA or Miracast is on, a device name corresponding to the TV will appear in the secondary menu.
4. When we click the device, windows will pop up the “play” window. The top of the window lists the currently available playback devices, and the bottom lists a (or group) file to be played. You can control the playback of each file in the list. When you double-click a file to be played, the picture playing on the TV will stop; after a while, the double-click file (as shown in the picture is a picture) will appear on the TV screen.
5. In the same way, you can project music and video onto TV.
Miracast screen casting advantages: wide range of use, Android phones, smart TV, win7 / 8 / 10 computer system can cast screen.
With the support of DLNA, Miracast and other technologies, it is relatively simple for us to project smart TV on laptops. However, sometimes the picture is not very clear when using the projection mode of the system, especially the Miracast protocol, which is easy to flower the screen. Pay attention to the viewing effect of users, you can use Bijie wireless display device to try, native 4K output, you are worth having!