Is there any way to display our mobile phones directly on the TV? In fact, there are many ways to put mobile phones on TV. Today I’d like to share with you a few.
1、 Mobile direct display TV
Prerequisite: mobile phone and TV are in the same LAN, TV supports wireless display/ multi screen interaction, mobile phone supports wireless screen projection (mobile phone system requirements: Apple 4, Android 4.0 system).
1. Application on TV – my application – Wireless projection / multi screen interaction;
2. Android phones — settings — more connections — wireless projection — TV connection; Apple phones — screen mirroring — connecting to TV.
Comments: in this case, Android phones can only display local videos and pictures, and iPhone are not restricted.
2、 DLNA streaming media push
Prerequisite: mobile phone and TV are in the same LAN, TV supports wireless screen projection / multi screen interaction, mobile phone supports wireless screen projection (mobile phone system requirements: Apple 4, Android 4.0 system).
1. Turn on wireless screen casting / multi screen interaction on TV;
2. Mobile phones (regardless of apple and Android) open the video app on the mobile phone, and find [TV] – connect TV ID on the TV playing interface.
Comments: in this way, the TV program in the app must have [TV] logo before it can be put on the screen.
3、 Wireless projector
Prerequisite: HDMI interface on TV, mobile phone and wireless projector in the same LAN. (VGA interface can also be put on the screen, but the VGA cable does not transmit sound, and the experience is not satisfactory).
1. The wireless projector is connected to the TV through HDMI cable;
2. Android phones turn on their own wireless screen projection function or download the app at the sending end to connect to the wireless screen projector; Apple phones connect the ID of the projection box through its own screen image.