So, what’s the difference between a WolfVision Cynap Pure and an BiJie Interactive Box BJ72? We get this question frequently and want to give a fair comparison between the two.
They’re both wireless devices that offer streaming between a computer or mobile device to screens and projectors with HDMI ports. How each device accomplishes this and for what purpose, however, is the key difference.
- The core advantage of these 2 products is that mainstream devices can cast screens without installing software, including Windows / MacOS / Android / iOS devices
- BJ72 and Cynap all support Airplay(for iOS/Mac),Miracast(for Android Phone),WiDi(for Win8/10), GoogleCast(for Chrome/ChromeBook) and private cast protocal
- Both devices have multi-devices interaction function, BJ72 can refer to this video, Cynap function is more vMatrix, you can refer to this link
- BJ72 offers a free platform for managing an unlimited number of devices from the Cloud. Cynap does not offer a device
- BJ72 and Cynap supports up to 4 devices cast screens and present 4 device screens simultaneously.
- BJ72 provides SDK for third party development. Cynap don’t support.
- BJ72’s list price is US$1299, and Cynap Pure’s list price is US$4000
Wireless Display Comparison
Both BJ72 and Cynap have basic wireless screen projection function.
BJ72 has electronic whiteboard and annotation function, scan code projection screen and short code projection screen function, and also has guest screen projection function (implemented through USB transmitter).
But Cynap don’t has these features.
Centralized Manage Platform
- Can be privatized for deployment
- Provides up to 6 levels of group management for configuration, statistics, and maintenance of groups and boxes
- Can provide configuration,for the box, box usage statistics, box reboot,upgrade,and etc.
- if the wifi is in station mode, the miracast in cynap is not active
- if the wifi in ap mode, the miracast is also not active.
- if the miracast is active, it can supply ap,but the ssid and password can not be modified.
- the wifi mode is in station, the miracast is also active.
- the wifi mode s in ap, the miracast is also active.
- the ssid and password of ap can be modified.
Multiple Devices Display
BJ72 and Cynap support up to 4 devices cast screens and present 4 device screens simultaneously. the devices can be iPhone/iPad/Mac compute/Android Phone/Android Pad/Windows compute. just like this:
Multi-Box Wireless Interactive
Detailed Parameter Comparison
|BiJie BJ72||WolfVision Cynap Pure|
|Native Windows 10/8.1 Miracast||Y||Y|
|Native macOS/iOS Airplay Mirror||Y||Y|
|Native Android 4.2+ Miracast||Y||Y|
|Win7 APP Mirror||Y||Y|
|macOS APP Mirror||Y||N|
|USB Transmitter for mac/windows||Y||N|
|iOS APP Mirror||Y||N|
|Android APP Mirror||Y||Y|
|App Windows Mirror||N||N|
|Reserve Mirror on WEB||N||Y|
|Reserve Mirror on APP||N||Y|
|QR code to Mirror||Y||N|
|short code to Mirror||Y||N|
|APP analog laser pointer||N||N|
|Support Video/Picture in APP||N||N|
|Control Screen in APP||N||Y|
|Simultaneous Presenters on Screen||4||4|
|Intuitive Drag & Drop User Interface||Y||N|
|touch screen reverse control||Y||Y|
|APP SDK API||Y||N|
|Wireless Channel and Power Selection||Y||Y|
|Built-in Wired Networking||RJ45 100M||RJ45 1000M|
|Wired Video Input||N||N|
|Video Output||HDMI 4K||HDMI 4K|
|Power Input||5V 2A||19V/3.42|
|Internal Storage||2GB RAM|
BJ72 and Cynap are both oriented to the commercial field and can be widely used in corporate offices and school classrooms with powerful and stable functions.
However, the B72 is obviously richer in terms of functions, has the capacity for large-scale deployment and management, and also has the ability to perform multi-screen interaction in smart classrooms, and the price is cheaper.
So the cost performance of BJ72 is more high.