Computer screen to TV specific operation method?
How to cast the screen from the computer to the TV? This question recently asked a lot of friends, small wisdom think it is necessary to talk to you again popular science, this time to look carefully!
Computer DLNA screen projection
- We need to connect the computer to the router, click “Start”, enter “Settings”, and search “Control Panel” in the search bar of Settings.
- After entering the Control panel, we can search for “Service”, find “SSDPDiscovery” service, double-click it, select “Automatic” from the drop-down menu of “Startup Type”, click Application, and then click OK.
- After the above operations are complete, locate the “WindowsMedia Player Network Sharing Service” service, double-click to access it, select “Automatic” from the “Startup Type” drop-down menu, click Apply, and then click OK.
- Close the service dialog box and enter the control panel again to search and find the “Network and Sharing Center”, click on the lower left corner of the family group, and create the family group according to the steps.
- Click “Allow all devices on this network to play my shared content”, locate your TV box and check “Allow”. Note: The box and PC need to be on the same network, like a WiFi or the same wired network.
- We can try to right-click pictures, music, movies and other files, select play to the device, find our own box to play, and then we can see the audio and video connected to the TV box with DLNA.