iphone screen to Mac computer method share
Use QuickTime Player provided with the Mac system to cast a screen
- First connect the iPhone to the Mac using a USB cable.
- Go to the Application Center and open QuickTime Player.
- In the menu bar of File, find New Movie Record.
- In the QuickTime Player recording interface, find the red Record button and click the arrow next to it.
- Select your mobile phone from the drop-down menu, and you can project the mobile phone screen onto the computer.
Of course, this method, in addition to the screen, can also record your phone’s screen operations into a video. But this method doesn’t work with video and audio screens, because the Mac doesn’t play the phone’s sound simultaneously.
- The Air play server server must be installed on Mac.
- After the installation, enable the service.
- Select airplay in iPhone Control Center to see Mac;
- The two devices must be under the same WiFi;