- Integrated with AirPlay protocol, Apple iOS and Mac OS smart terminals can mirror and display on the same screen;
- Integrated with Miracast/WiDi protocol, Android and Windows 10 smart devices can use the system’s built-in screen projection function to project without the need for software installation;
- Integrated with the DLNA protocol, video website apps such as iQiyi, Youku, Tencent, and YouTube can use the “TV” screen casting function to cast and share videos;
- Integrated with USB wired screen mirroring, connected to Android/iOS smartphones via a USB data cable, it can achieve wired screen mirroring for smartphones;
- Integrated with Google cast protocol, it can be used for image/file projection using Chrome browser;
Advantages of Bijie Internet Wireless Screen Projection SDK Solution:
- Full protocol adaptation: can provide AirPlay, Miracast, WiDi, DLNA, Googlecast, USB wired, BJcast (private) protocols
- A comprehensive integration interface solution
Provide a complete set of SDK development toolkits for Bijie’s screen transmitter, receiver, and platform, facilitating user integration for secondary development.
Sending SDK:Android Sender SDK、iOS Sender SDK、Windows Sender SDK、Mac OS Sender SDK
- The Android SDK provides C, C++interfaces, or aar interfaces
- The iOS platform provides C, C++, and Object C interfaces, and has the ability to call iOS Airplay or iOS screen recording
Receiver SDK: compatible with Android, Linux, and Windows systems
After launching wireless screen projection multi screen interactive products and wireless screen projection SDK integration solutions, Bijie has quickly gained recognition from various well-known domestic and foreign enterprises and educational institutions. Successful cases include but are not limited to the adoption of Bijie’s wireless screen projection transformation plan in the collective conference room of CNPC Ruifei, the adoption of Bijie’s wireless screen projection solution in over 2000 conference rooms across the country in 58 cities, and the integration of Bijie’s wireless screen projection technology into Haier Group’s intelligent set-top box chip BOE’s screen products integrate Bijie wireless projection technology, etc; More cooperative users include JD, PetroChina, Accenture, COMAC, Meicai.com, Osram, Shenxin, Jingyeda, Ruijie, etc.