App projection, online app how to wireless projection,
small editor will introduce to you today, app that does not support projection function how to put online class content on TV.
preparation: a Bijie multi screen cooperative projection device, a smart device (mobile phone, tablet, laptop, computer), a TV and an HDMI cable.
because most online education apps do not have screen projection function, we need to use wireless screen projection devices to mirror the screens of mobile phones, tablets, laptops and computers on the TV for users to use in online classes.
notebook and computer online course content projection TV
1. Connect the receiving end box of the projector with the TV through HDMI cable;
2. Insert the USB button into the notebook and computer, and then press the button to mirror the screen content on the TV.
3. Then start the online class app.
mobile phones, flat-panel online course content projection TV
1. Connect the receiver box of the projector to the TV through HDMI cable;
2. WiFi of wireless projector connected to mobile phone and tablet; If you have an Internet cable at home, you can plug the wireless projector into the Internet cable and connect the mobile phone to the WiFi of the router (this step is to make the mobile phone and the wireless projector in the same LAN);
3. Android phones and tablets can download the Bijie screen projection software and send it, then start the app, connect the wireless screen projector ID, and then the screens of mobile phones and tablets will be displayed on the TV synchronously. Or in settings – more connections – Wireless projection – select projector ID – mirror the mobile phone screen to the TV.
4. Slide the bottom of the Apple phone’s main interface up – screen image – wireless projector ID – mirror the phone screen to the TV.
5. Open the online education app.
advantages of using wireless projector
1. The connection is simple and can be completed within 1 minute to help students save time;
2. There is no restriction on the content of projection. The screens of mobile phones, tablets and televisions are displayed synchronously. Even online education apps without projection function can be synchronized to the large screen.
3. Get rid of the shackles of the network. Bijie’s multi screen collaborative screen projection device comes with its own AP hotspot to support 4G traffic and screen projection of mobile phones and tablets.