Bijie multi – computer linkage function to achieve multi – screen collaboration wireless sharing
Procedure for setting primary and secondary devices:
- Make sure the box is connected to the Internet, power supply, and use an HDMI cable to connect the TV.
- Open the sidebar, click “Setting” button to enter the setting interface, click more, find and click the linkage mode (Note: the box is connected to wired, and the network mode should also be wired). The default linkage mode is the master device. Switch to the slave device. Wait for the box to restart and the slave device configuration is complete.
- In the same way, change all the other groups to slave devices.
- Start to configure the master device. Since the box is the master device by default, you only need to add the slave device (if the box is the master device, please switch to the master device).
- Open the sidebar, click Settings, click More, click Linkage mode, click Add Slave Device, enter the IP address of the slave device, click OK, the slave device list appears, click “+” button, click OK, add successfully.
- Then use the same method to add other groups, and enter the master-slave device mode after successful addition.
Advantages of using master-slave device mode:
- Realize wireless projection and screen sharing of mobile phones and computers.
- It is convenient for participants to share real-time screens during the meeting, making the meeting more efficient.
- Teachers and students can make multi-screen collaboration and interaction of courseware and teaching content more flexible and convenient in the teaching process, so as to make teaching more vivid.