How do I turn off audio streams on my iPhone and iPad
If you stream music from an iPhone or iPad, you can also turn it off through the Control center, although the method is slightly different.
To turn off audio AirPlay on iPhone and iPad:
- On an iPhone X or newer model or an iPad running iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
- On an older iPhone or iPad running an older version of iOS, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the blue AirPlay icon on the music magnet.
- Select iPhone from the list of available speakers.
- The audio stream will now stop.