Many office workers have a small and portable Win10 laptop, and we all know that the Win10 system has many rich functions. Among them, the function of connecting projectors is commonly used by many users, and its function is very significant. It can project the display content of the Win10 screen onto the projector, and is generally used for office reports. The projection effect of a large screen is stronger. However, during the application of the projector, there may be connection failures and improper settings. Below, the editor will share with you how the Win10 system wirelessly connects to projectors.
1. Turn on the projector and select Android connection.
2. Click on “Start” – “Settings” and select “Devices”.
3. Click to add ‘Device’ and select ‘Wireless Display’.
4. Select your display device from the search results.
5. The projection connection is ready. If the computer and projection images are not consistent, you need to modify the connection mode, click Change Projection Mode, and then select Copy.
6. After successful modification, you can see the projection display of the computer desktop content.