If you are on the same LAN, you can share related files by setting up sharing. If you want to share media files such as videos, music, and images, you need to enable media streaming. So how can I open media streaming when it is not enabled? In Windows systems, settings need to be made in network sharing. Below, let’s take a look at the method of opening computer media streams.
1. Click Start and select Control Panel Options.
2. Select the Network and Sharing Center options.
3. Click on the media streaming option.
4. Click the Enable Media Streaming button.
5. Enter the media stream name and click the OK button.
The above are the steps to open a computer media stream. If you need them, you can refer to them.