Let me first share with you our traditional method of equipping computers with two display screens. Taking Win10 system PC as an example:
1. The graphics card interface of a typical computer is VGA and HDMI, which connects an external monitor to the computer graphics card interface.
2. Click on ‘Control Panel Options’ with the mouse, and right-click on the desktop. Click on ‘Display Settings’.
3. Select ‘Expand these displays’ in the’ Multiple displays’ column, and click on the second gray option with the mouse.
4. Select this gray screen to display another screen setting, such as 【 Adjust Brightness Level 】, 【 Direction 】, 【 Multi Display Type 】, 【 Advanced Display Settings 】
5. The type of multiple displays needs to be set to ‘Expand these displays’, and click on’ Advanced Display Settings’. It is best to have the same resolution as the first one.
One to many wireless screen projection
The user’s requirement is to display one computer on two projectors in different conference rooms simultaneously. There are actually many solutions, and here is the simplest way to do so.
1. Connect two wireless projection devices to the projector through an HDMI cable;
2. Built-in these two wireless projection devices into the company’s local area network;
3. Choosing the APP software as the signal sending end requires early installation on the computer;
4. When using, double-click on the driver app to display the computer screen on the projectors in two different conference rooms simultaneously.
In fact, the current conference room reform is no longer satisfied with the traditional “political class” like meetings, but with the modern conference model where everyone speaks enthusiastically, says what they want, and votes when they want.