Smart Office – How to Transform Traditional Meeting Rooms? Realizing truly wireless conferencing
Traditional offices always have to set up a scene a few hours in advance before each meeting, and there are also a lot of cables that can cause dizziness even before they are turned on…… The most suffocating thing is the sudden disconnection or computer replacement during the meeting, and the long wait, which not only leads to low efficiency but also affects mood. If it is a very important project, it is undoubtedly a fatal injury. In addition, traditional video conferencing also has the following pain points:
1. Software video conferencing is convenient, but when meeting with multiple people, external cameras and microphones are required to ensure the meeting effect, and the meeting environment needs to be prepared in advance;2. Secondly, the external wiring method causes the meeting personnel to be unable to move and the meeting is not convenient enough;
3. Insufficient integration between local conference screen sharing and remote conference sharing.
To address these issues, Bijie has launched a wireless conference solution that uses BJ66 wireless conference terminals and WCB06 wireless conference partners.
Bijie BYOM Wireless ConferenceThis is for enterprise conference rooms, using BJ66 wireless conference terminals and WCB06 wireless conference partners, which can meet the needs of local conference screen sharing and remote video conference access. It can be matched with software video conference platforms such as Tencent Meeting, DingTalk, Zoom, Teams, etc.
The product adopts an integrated structural design, with 2 built-in high-speed WiFi processing modules, hidden high gain antennas, support for 4K high-definition display, 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output, independent audio input/output, gigabit Ethernet interface, and USB/Type-C expansion interface.The BJ66 wireless conference terminal can be connected to a USB device microphone, USB camera, and monitor through an HDMI cable. The WCB06 wireless conference companion connects to a computer with two buttons, large and small. The small button can mute, and long press the small button to turn on anti mirror mode; Large button one click screen projection.
Simply connect the monitor, USB camera, and USB microphone to the BJ66 wireless conference terminal during initial use, and pair the WCB06 wireless conference partner with BJ66. For subsequent meetings, simply plug the WCB06 into the computer and use it, without the need to build a conference scene again.
Advantages and characteristics of BYOM wireless conference
1. Support BYOM function, get rid of wire system, help conference wirelessThe BYOM function is supported, and cameras, microphones, and audio devices that can be wirelessly connected to USB interfaces can further achieve wireless conference, break away from wired systems, and be more convenient, improving the overall aesthetics of the conference room.
2. It can adapt to commonly used video conferencing software and quickly start video conferencing
It can be adapted to Tencent Meeting, DingTalk, Zoom, Teams and other software video conferencing platforms, and can directly convene or join video conferences on the conference terminal. When users need to share desktop content, they only need to project the computer or mobile screen to the conference terminal, without the need to open the conference software to add the conference.
3. Support BYOD function, no need to download screen projection software, and support 6 channels on the same screen
Supports BYOD function, mobile computers can be wirelessly projected, compatible with AirPlay, Miracast, WiDi, Googlecast, HUAWEI Cast+, BJCast projection protocols; Customers can choose to directly display the screen without downloading the software, which is simpler to use and can support up to 6 simultaneous displays.
4. Supports 4K high-definition screen, providing the ultimate visual experience
The conference partner adopts an independent encoding and decoding chip, supporting a 4K high-definition screen, which not only meets the office needs of enterprises, but also provides better visual effects.
5. Support video conferencing and local on-screen display
Supporting video conferencing and local projection content to be displayed on the same screen without interfering with each other. In the process of enterprise office work, video conferencing and local projection can save time and improve work efficiency.
Suzhou Bijie Network Co., Ltd. is a leading provider of multi-screen collaboration solutions. The company independently develops multi-screen interaction and intelligent image processing technology, focusing on providing multi-screen collaboration product solutions for the intelligent office and intelligent education industries, helping enterprises and schools improve office learning efficiency, solve communication and management problems, and make information interaction easier.
- The display screen is connected to the BJ66 wireless conference terminal, and the camera and microphone are connected to BJ66 through USB;
- WCB06 wireless conference partner BJ66 pairing;
- After successful pairing, insert WCB06 into the computer and wait for WCB06 to start;
- Taking Tencent Meeting as an example for demonstration, open Tencent Meeting;
- Click the small button to turn on mute; Long press the small button to turn on anti mirroring;
- Click the big button and the computer screen will be projected onto the TV.
Bijie Internet has multiple independent intellectual property rights in the fields of intelligent image processing, wireless screen projection, and other technologies, with a leading technological level in the industry. The company provides professional wireless screen projection solutions for many well-known enterprises and educational institutions in China, providing customers with more perfect solutions and thoughtful technical services.