Streaming video or photos from your Mac to other devices via AirPlay
- Open the video in a supported app or play it in a browser.
- Click the AirPlay icon.
- Select a device from the drop-down list.
- If prompted, enter the code on the TV in the pop-up window.
To stop the projection, click the AirPlay icon again → Close AirPlay.
Streaming music from a Mac
- Launch Apple Music or Podcasts or any app that supports AirPlay.
- Select the song/playlist and click the AirPlay icon.
- Select the device that you want to play in space. It will automatically start playing on the device.
When streaming music, you can AirPlay to multiple devices. From the drop-down menu, select or unselect a device to play or stop AirPlay on a specific device. You can also adjust the volume for each device, moving the slider accordingly.