TCL projection, how to turn on the wireless projection function of TCL TV,
now smart phones and TVs support multi screen interaction from mobile phone to screen. Today, Xiaobian will introduce to you how to turn on the wireless projection function of several mobile phones and TVs.
you should know that there are many TV brands now, and the settings of various TV models are similar. Xiaobian will introduce several settings for TV wireless projection:
TCL: as we all know, our TCL TV terminal has a [application] button, and then you just need to find the [wireless interconnection] button in it, so as to complete the setting of the TV terminal.
Xiaomi: the setting of Xiaomi is relatively complicated. In the first step, you need to find the [menu] button on our remote control, and then in the second step, select [my application] on the TV side and find [wireless projection], and then you can select [Xiaomi] or [Android miracast] to projection.
Changhong: Changhong TV can also be set directly at the TV end. There is a [system tool] in the [system] of the TV. Then we can find the [multi screen interaction] button, and finally select [screen image].
Hisense: first, find the [smart] button on the remote control, and then select [wireless display] of [screen projection assistant] on the TV side.
LETV: LETV needs to select [network] in [settings] on the TV terminal, and then click [wireless display] in [multi screen interaction].
Panasonic: Panasonic’s TV can directly select [image function] from [application] on the TV side.
Sony: select [network] in [settings] on the TV terminal and click [Wi Fi direct] to connect.
mobile phones enable wireless projection settings:
the following mobile phones are examples:
1 Hisense HS – X1: setting － > all settings － > display － > wireless display, turn on the wireless display switch, search for the device, and select the device to connect the TV.
2. Sony s39h: set － > display － > wireless display, turn on the wireless display switch, search for the device, and select the device to connect the TV.
3. Samsung SM ‐ j5008: pull down from the top of the screen, pull out the status bar, click “screen sharing” and search for devices.
4. Xiaomi Hongmi note3 (miui8): set —- > network and connection —- > more connection methods —- > wireless display, turn on the wireless display switch, search for the device, and select the device to connect to the TV.
5. Huawei glory X5: pull down from the top of the screen, pull out the status bar, click “multi screen interaction” to establish a connection with the search device.
6. Oppor7: set —- > other wireless networks —- > wireless display, turn on the wireless display switch, search for the device, and select the device to connect to the TV.
7. Meizu MX: Set – – > display – – > projection screen, turn on the projection screen switch, search for devices, select devices, and then connect to the TV.
the main interface of [airplay screen image] provided by Apple mobile phone slides from the bottom online, apple 8 and iphonex slide up and down on the right screen, and then select the “screen image” option in the interface.
connection mode of smart phone wireless projection TV
1. First, in the same WiFi network environment; Turn on the multi screen interaction of TV;
2. Mobile terminal, Android mobile [multi screen interaction] automatic search device – select your own TV name – complete screen projection; Apple mobile phone – [airplay screen image] automatically looks for TV – selects its own TV name – completes the screen projection.