What are the methods of PC projection and PC wireless projection TV?
is now the development of network technology, and smartphones, computers and tablets are presented one by one; But their characteristic is that the screen is relatively small. What should users do if they want to transfer to the large screen? This idea can be realized by screen projection. How can the PC screen the TV?
there are probably several ways to wirelessly project the content on the PC to the TV:
1. Connect the
wirelessly through the HDMI line. The operating steps are:
1. First connect the HDMI interface to the computer, preferably in the off state and not in the off state, but the TV should be turned on after being turned off;
2. After connecting the cable, turn on the computer and TV;
3. Switch the TV signal to HDMI.
after the above operation, after the TV is switched to HDMI, the TV will display what the computer displays. At this time, the TV will become a computer screen, HDMI audio will start automatically, and the sound is emitted from the TV rather than the computer. So you can watch movies on a big screen.
2. Wireless projector
wireless projector is a third-party device, which avoids the bondage of HDML cable and does not have copyright problems. It also meets the needs of business meetings.
1. Connect the wireless projector with the display screen (TV screen and LED screen);
2. Insert the signal port of the wireless projector on the computer (through the USB transmitter);
3. Drive the wireless projector icon on the computer screen;
III. connect projector and TV through PC projection software.
at present, most apps and TV boxes can project the content on PC to TV, such as Tencent and Youku + TV box. Generally, app is equipped with a box for online projection. The principle is also very simple, that is, send the link to the box, where the TV is just a display screen.
step 1: install the projection software PC version and projection software TV version on the computer and TV respectively;
step 2: connect the computer TV to the WiFi of the same LAN, and the computer can plug in the network cable;
step 3: first search the connection, and finally select the mode you want to cast the screen.