Windows software that can be used for AirPlay mirroring
Another important feature of AirPlay is the ability to display the entire screen of an iPhone, iPad or Mac on the Apple TV. To achieve the same goal on Windows, you can try the following software.
Aiseesoft Mobile phone mirror
To mirror your mobile device to PC, Aiseesoft Mobile Mirror will be your handy mirror application. With it, you can easily share your iPhone or Android screen with your computer. Therefore, you can fully enjoy the video on the iPhone screen through the large screen of your computer.
- Mirror iPhone and Android on a high-resolution computer.
- Perform real-time recording during the mirroring process.
- Suitable for different scenarios, such as game broadcast, conference, etc.
- Suitable for iOS and Android devices.
One-click start and stop mirroring.
Supports wireless and wired sharing
Qr code scanner helps you connect the correct device.
Amazing picture quality.
You will need to download it to your computer.
Apeaksoft iOS screen video Recorder
As an alternative solution, AirPlay on Windows Apeaksoft iOS screen recorder (https://www.apeaksoft.com/ios-screen-recorder/) provides more benefits, such as:
- Wirelessly mirror any content on the iOS screen to the PC.
- Simply record the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod on your computer.
- Use hardware acceleration technology to minimize latency.
- Use hotkeys to control the process.
- Export HD video in MP4 format after recording.
- Support for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
It is compatible with iOS 12 and earlier.
The video output quality is great.
This is a paid app, although the price is affordable.
- Turn your PC into a universal image receiver.
- Mirror to the same screen using AirPlay and Miracast simultaneously.
- Project the iPhone screen onto your PC with no lag.
- Provide screen recording options for mirroring.
This AirPlay alternative for Windows is not limited to iOS devices and Macs.
AirServer can display more than eight connections at a time.
The configuration is quite complex and can easily confuse beginners.
AirMyPC Applicable to Windows
- Mirror your PC screen to an iOS device, Apple TV, or Chromecast.
- Wirelessly project photos, videos, and music from your PC to another device.
- Send the desktop screen and computer speakers separately or simultaneously.
- AirPlay webcam and microphone to your TV.
The AirPlay alternative on Windows is easy to navigate.
Everything is mirrored wirelessly.
You must purchase the application and add-ons.
X-Mirage for Windows
- Mirror the iPhone, iPad, and iPod screens to any PC.
- X-phantom transfers content between iOS devices and Windows.
- Record the iOS screen and audio on the PC.
- Simultaneously project multiple iOS devices onto your PC.
The AirPlay alternative for Windows supports one-click recording.
The interface is simple.
The Windows version is different from the Mac version, but at the same price.