In your team meetings, are you collaborating or just presenting? You can make your meetings more collaborative by using wireless presentation to bring the team together on projects. The right wireless presentation solution makes it easy to connect, makes it easy to share information, allows remote employees to view shared content and video feed, and should make it easy to markup content no matter where participants are located.
There are common issues in team meetings that result in poor collaboration:
- Presenters bring a mix of devices to present content and unsure whether they have the right app or dongle to connect to room wireless display.
- Remote works feel lonely or left out of the conversation, making it difficult to work as a team and be innovative.
- Brainstorming sessions that require tools like whiteboards require in-room whiteboards or digital applications separate from the screen-shared content.
A wireless presentation device like BiJie Meeting Box resolves these issues. When teams can avoid these common problems, there’s more time for collaboration and decision-making.
Here’s how BiJie Meeting Box improves team collaboration:
- Makes it easy to connect from any device: Today’s meetings tend to see a mix of devices. BiJie receivers support the built-in wireless display technology in Windows, Apple and Chromebook devices. Users do not need to download an app, or find the correct dongle or cable to connect. Presenters can quickly and easily connect with a single click whether in-room or remote.
- Provides an instant and secure connection for guest devices: BiJie was designed with three separate network interfaces to allow administrators to mix and match the connection path that suits their needs. Administrators can configure employee devices to a Company network and guest devices to a Guest network with Internet access. There’s never a path for traffic between the Guest network and the Employee network to keep company data safe.
- Allows instant switching between presenters: The quick-switch feature lets presenters switch out seamlessly without disconnecting and passing around cables or adapters. This eliminates time-wasting delays and keeps meetings on track.
- Enables up to four simultaneous presenters: The multi-view feature allows up to four devices to share content on-screen at the same time. Whether in-room or working remotely, participants can share content simultaneously for a more elegant experience as content annotating and editing of materials can be done in real-time.