In 2021, the “Metaverse” swept the world, and VR/AR intelligent glasses, as the main “entry-level” hardware device of the “Metaverse,” ushered in a bright moment of industrial development. VR/AR cross-border integration of 3D display technology, computer graphics, sensor measurement technology, and human-computer interaction technology is breeding a huge market space. It will profoundly change the way humans produce and live, and is of great significance in driving the development of the digital economy and industrial transformation and upgrading.
The key to the popularization of VR/AR smart glasses lies in their content and scenarios. In the early stages of industrial development, the combination of smartphones and VR/AR smart glasses is inevitable. How to enable mobile phones to interact with VR/AR smart glasses and enrich the VR/AR ecosystem with content resources on mobile phones is one of the core issues that the industry is concerned about.
Bijie Internet focuses on multi-screen collaborative solutions, closely following the pace of VR/AR ecological development, and has launched multiple VR/AR intelligent glasses wireless screen projection solutions to help VR/AR achieve wireless screen projection function through rapid iteration.
- VR glasses
VR glasses generally come with processing chips and operating systems, and can be directly integrated with the Bijie Wireless Projection SDK on the hardware motherboard. Apple’s Android full series phones/tablets easily connect VR glasses, allowing VR glasses to access more content sources.
- AR glasses
AR glasses generally do not come with a processing chip or operating system, and can be equipped with a dedicated Type-C interface screen projector. This device allows Apple’s Android full series phones/tablets to easily connect to AR glasses, which is plug and play, convenient and fast, and can be wired or wireless for screen projection. Bijie can provide a complete wireless projection SDK solution, and solution providers can quickly integrate.
- Program Features
- Provide AirPlay, Miracast, Googlecast, DLNA, BJCast, and USB cable connected projection screen SDK;
- Compatible with Android, Linux, and Windows operating systems;
- Perfect support for image projection, film and television app projection, and music projection;
- AirPlay and Google cast support YouTube screen casting (suitable for overseas users);
- Support multiple screen projection, users can set the maximum number of screen projection channels;
- Support resolution and frame rate negotiation;
- The SDK interface is easy to integrate and provides demo source code, which has been widely used by many customers and is mature and stable;
- Cloud license authorization, multiple authorization methods, supporting overseas authorization;
- The License service provides management backend, query, and export authorization report functions.
To learn more about intelligent VRAR glasses, please contact Bijie Internet.