multi screen interactive Bijie network wireless projection software and hardware solution integrates mainstream projection protocols such as airplay and miracast, complements the independently developed bjcast projection protocol, and is compatible with various platforms such as windows, Android and IOS, so as to realize the functions of interconnected screen projection, multi-channel simultaneous projection and reverse control among mobile phones, tablets, computers and TV. Build a set of domestic leading commercial wireless display solutions.
so what projection protocols does Bijie wireless projection support?
1. Airplay airplay is a wireless technology developed by apple. It is mainly used to support IOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and MacBook to transmit pictures, audio and video to display devices supporting airplay through WiFi. IOS devices basically support this function without installing any additional software, which is more convenient.
2 and DLNA were initiated and established by Sony, Intel, Microsoft, etc. DLNA has similar functions and protocols with airplay. They can put the media content in your mobile phone into the TV screen. The difference is that DLNA on the mobile phone does not have the image function similar to AppleTV’s airplay, nor does it have the dual screen game experience supported by AppleTV. At present, DLNA can only send photos and videos of mobile phones to the large screen.
3. Miracast miracast is a wireless display standard based on Wi Fi direct connection, which was formulated by Wi Fi alliance in 2012. Devices that support this standard can share video images wirelessly. For example, mobile phones can use miracast to send movies or photos directly to TV or other devices. Unlike DLNA, miracast also has a mirror function similar to airplay, which can directly put the screen content in the mobile phone into the HD TV screen, so that you can play games through the TV screen. At present, mainstream Android phones support it.
4. Widi screen projection widi is the built-in wireless screen projection display function of windows10 computer (not necessarily supported by the rear WiFi network card). It is improved based on the miracast protocol. Win10 users can carry out wireless screen projection very conveniently. Personally, I think this is the most convenient way of computer screen projection at present.
5. Google cast projection supports image projection or Chrome browser transmission projection. When using Bijie conference box for wireless projection, Google mobile terminal can use image projection function, and mobile terminals of other systems can use Chrome browser transmission projection.
6. Bjcast (software / hardware) bjcast is a screen projection protocol independently developed by Bijie. Any version of windows system, Android system, IOS system and Mac computer supports the installation of Bijie screen projection software or key transmitter equipped with bjcast protocol, and use bjcast protocol for screen projection.