1. Press and hold the Windows key, then open movies and TV;
2. Open the played movie, click on the 3 points in the lower right corner, and select Project to Device;
3. TV requires installation of screen projection software, and TV devices located on the same local area network will be searched. Click to connect.
1. The Win11 system can open the wireless screen projection function by pressing the Win+K combination key;
2. If you need to operate in the notification bar in the small right corner of the taskbar, you need to add this function first;
3. Choose to launch;
4. After adding, click on “Release” to view the currently available wireless displays.
Use the Bijie wireless screen projector to easily control the screen projection and have more practical functions.
The above is an introduction to how Win11 wirelessly projects screens onto televisions, hoping to be helpful to all users.