The Windows 7 system supports the projection of a computer screen onto a television screen in the case of wireless networks.But many users are not sure how to turn on the wireless screen projection function in Win7.Today, the editor will explain to you the specific operating methods for Windows 7 computer screen projection television.It is important to note that the computer and TV must be on the same network.
The specific steps are as follows:
1.Firstly, ensure that the TV and computer are on the same LAN or connected to the same wireless network.
2. Click on “Start” in the bottom left corner to enter the “Control Panel”.
3. Click on ‘Network and Internet’.
4. Then enter the ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
5. Click to view the “Public Network” in the network activity.
6. Select ‘Home Networking’.
7. Click on “Media Streaming” in the upper left corner, check the two options as shown in the figure, and you will be able to cast the screen.
The above is an introduction to how to turn on the wireless screen projection function in Win7, hoping to be helpful to everyone.