The following are the specific steps for OPPO mobile phone screen projection
1. Confirm whether the device supports screen projection function
OPPO mobile phone screen projection requires other devices as receivers, such as televisions, computers, projectors, etc. Firstly, it is necessary to confirm whether these devices support the screen projection function. If using a TV, you can refer to the instructions in the TV manual; If it is a computer, the corresponding screen projection software needs to be installed.
2. Turn on the screen projection function of OPPO phone
On OPPO phones, the screen projection function is generally in the shortcut settings. Slide the status bar above the phone screen, find the “screen projection” icon, and click to enter the screen projection interface. In this interface, you can select the desired connection device.
3. Connecting devices
Select the device you want to connect to on the projection screen, and then click the “Connect” button. When connecting, it may be necessary to enter a security code or follow the device prompts to operate
4. Start screen projection
After successful connection, the content on the OPPO mobile screen can be transmitted to the target device for display through wireless network. It can be operated on a mobile phone and presented in real-time on the target device at the same time.
It should be noted that OPPO phones may experience issues such as stuttering and delay during screen projection, which are related to network conditions and receiving device performance. In order to achieve a better screen projection experience, operations such as optimizing network connections and closing mobile backend applications can be carried out.
Overall, OPPO mobile screen projection is a convenient and practical feature that allows users to better enjoy the content on their phones.
OPPO mobile phones have multiple ways to project screens, and here are some simpler methods to introduce to you. They are Miracast Chromecast and OPPO come with built-in screen projection function.
1. Miracast: Miracast is a wireless transmission technology that can project a phone screen onto a TV or projector, as long as the device supports Miracast function. The steps are as follows:
(1) Turn on the Miracast function on the TV or projector, and a WiFi name with the same name will appear.
(2) On the Oppo phone, pull down the status bar and find the “screen casting” option. After clicking, the Miracast device found will be displayed. Select the device that needs to be screen cast.
2. Chromecast: Chromecast is a projection device launched by Google that can connect a mobile screen to a TV or projector through WiFi. The steps are as follows:
(1) Connect the Chromecast device to a TV or projector and connect its power interface to a power source
(2) Download and install the Google Home app on your Oppo phone.
(3) Add a Chromecast device to the Google Home app and connect to the same WiFi network.
(4) Find the application that requires screen casting on the Oppo phone and click the “Screen Casting” button in the application
(5) Select the Chromecast device to connect to.
3. OPPO comes with screen projection function: OPPO phones come with a quick screen projection function that can project the phone screen onto a TV or projector. The steps are as follows:
(1) Connecting a TV or projector to the same WiFi network
(2) On the OPPO phone, pull down the status bar and find the “screen projection” option.
(3) Select the device that requires screen projection
When using Miracast or Chromecast for screen projection, it is necessary to pay attention to the stability of the device’s connection to avoid screen interruption.
During the screen projection process, if there are issues such as screen delay or lag, you can try changing to another screen projection method, or placing your phone and projection device closer together.
Some televisions or projectors require the screen projection function to be enabled in their settings. Please refer to their manual for specific operations.
The above is the screen projection method for Oppo phones, hoping to be helpful to everyone.